The Magnetic Customer Service System™ is comprised of three ½ day sessions and uses the Magnet as a Metaphor to illustrate an exceptional way to provide customer service. It is an interactive, insightful, and fun way to “Magnetize” your customers. We will engage team members and leaders reviewing customer service issues directly related to your work environment and the situations that they will likely encounter.
An overview of what is covered is below:
Session 1: Productive Conflict
Workplace conflict is inevitable. It’s tempting to avoid these uncomfortable situations altogether, but there’s a much more effective solution!
With Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict assessment, learners will discover how to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive. This is not your average conflict resolution program. Everything DiSC Productive Conflict offers highly personalized content that helps learners increase self-awareness around conflict behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations, which ultimately improves workplace results and customer service.
Understanding your Customers:
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Understand how to manage your response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues and customers
Session 2: Magnetic Customer Service & Creating Service Excellence
Customer Service Force 1: Positive Charges
- Why Magnetic Customer Service?
- What is Magnetic Customer Service?
- Organizational Customer Service Priorities
- Thoughts about Service
- Service Rules
Customer Service Force 2: Show Understanding
- Understanding Customer Service Perception
- Diversity Awareness and Challenges
- Who are your Customers and what do they value?
Customer Service Force 3: Apply Magnetism
- Organizational Service Principles and Standards
- Creating Service Excellence
Customer Service Force 4: Create Magnetic Moments
- What is the attraction
- Customer Service vs. Customer Experience
- Personal Action Plan
Session 3: Putting Magnetic Service Excellence into Action
Customer Service Force 5: Putting Magnetic Customer Service to Work
- Self Assessment
- Moments of Truth
- Magnetic Customer Service Cycle
- Best Practices
Customer Service Force 6: Magnetizing Customer Service Dilemmas
- Bad News Sells
- Learning from the Customers
- Resolving Dilemmas
- Opportunities to Re-Attract
- Magnetizing the Customer
Customer Service Force 7: Creating a Super Magnetic Team
- Using Kaizen in Service
- Magnetic Customer Service Innovators
- Magnetic Teamwork
Keeping Magnetic Customer Service Charged
- Personal Action Plan
If you want to improve the customer service culture in your workplace contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get started designing the best approach!